SaaS Sales Representative at brightfin
Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions, Services Inc. is a fast-growing company looking to add a results-driven Sales Associate to our expanding sales team! We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. This is the perfect position for someone who is wanting to start or expand their sales career! If you want to excel in sales, this is the place to do it!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure high levels of prospect satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess prospect needs and provide assistance and information on products and features
- Work with sales teams to grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Mobile Solutions Services and identify appropriate prospect within the target market
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Build productive trust relationships with prospects
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of proven work experience within a sales environment, Sales Associate or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Track record of over-achieving sales goals and quota
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Driven and competitive with a passion for winning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
The next steps in our hiring process is to take a brief series of pre-employment assessments. The assessments will help us better understand you, and how to best work with you.
When ready, copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the assessments: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-FP2S7IFW9?u=133089
Note: Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer to complete this test event. Please do not use your mobile phone.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary and uncapped commissions, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.