Renewals Manager at RingCentral
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We're the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we're looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full-Time| Location: Denver, Colorado
At RingCentral, we believe that our success is directly tied to the value our customers derive from our product. While customers realize value at different stages in their journey with RingCentral, the renewal serves as an incredibly important breakthrough moment to celebrate and reflect on the past while also planning for the future. To lead this initiative, we are searching for an extraordinary Renewal Manager. You will partner with customers and multiple internal stakeholders (e.g., Account Executives, Customer Success Managers) to ensure that value is realized and that the customer is set up for continued success.
- Drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- Actively engage with key decision makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 180-day forecast of renewals
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with legal) that align to customer goals
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- Communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Set customers up for future success by curating use-case recommendations and educating customers on relevant new features and opportunities to grow with RingCentral
- 3+ years of Quota Carrying experience (e.g., Renewals, Enterprise Sales, Account Management), preferably in a SaaS organization
- Shown discovery, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience handling a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally and influence stakeholders from various roles, levels, and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic team player
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Extraordinary time and process management skills, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Treats work like a craft, constantly honing and refining skills to adapt to an ever-changing landscape
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.