Renewals Manager - Education Vertical at Zoom Video Communications (Greater Denver Area, CO)
- Engage customers about their renewal, with the goal of retaining as much business as possible
- Engage customers who may be at risk of cancelling because of customer satisfaction issues or threat of competitor
- Evaluate accounts that have been flagged as at risk based on usage metrics, and facilitate internal conversations to increase customer retention
- Forecast & guide customer engagement with at risk customers to track & reduce churn
- Other operational tasks that are related to the Renewal's team day to day business
- Effectively work cross functionally with CSMs, Sales, Engineering, Support, and Executives
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 5 + years experience working within the Education space preferred
- 5 + year's experience work in a SaaS or Cloud company (preferably in sales, customer success or renewals)
- Experience managing government contracts and funding preferred
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn is also a plus
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and relational skills
- Customer churn forecasting, associated pipeline development and management skills are required
- Experience with client satisfaction, teamwork, and cross functional collaboration
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations -- skill with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging in a customer meeting setting
- Strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram