All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
The Renewals Advisor role will support JumpCloud customers, and will focus on upselling/moving customers to a new pricing model. The Renewal Advisor will be an integral part of the JumpCloud Renewals team and will work closely with their Manager, Customer Success, Executives, and Finance teams to ensure the long term success of customers.
- Work with their manager to develop and refine an outreach process that proactively engages the customer base, minimizing churn and maximizing MRR.
- Transition accounts to a new pricing model while demonstrating the value of a new package.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to engage and secure the new pricing model for the account.
- Managing contracts for renewals and billing/term changes.
- Answer questions and pricing negotiations around billing, terms, usage and Premium Features.
- Review and approve upon the new renewals process
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including: email, spreadsheets (Google Sheets), follow-up tasks, opportunities.
- Knowledge of product and Premium Features with the ability to demonstrate to customers.
- Willingness to grow the Renewals Process and take on more responsibility.
- Ability to follow up and close sales or book meetings.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $80,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description