Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
About the Team:
As our technologies grow and evolve, so does our team. We are spearheading a new team in our Marketing department to maximize our impact in the marketplace. This Market Development Representative (MDR) will report into the Online Team in the Marketing organization. This pivotal role will help us as we continue to pioneer the way by offering a powerful, fully integrated digital platform inclusive of giving solutions, custom mobile applications and ChMS for churches and beyond.
About the Position:
First impressions are everything -- and, in this role, you will be the potential customer’s first impression of Pushpay. As a 100% in-bound focused rep, your success in this role will be centered around your ability to transfer knowledge of the Pushpay Technology stack in meaningful and tangible ways. Forget cold calling in this role; you will work leads “right off the line” and be responsible for developing a highly qualified pipeline of opportunities for our Account Executive team.
This role reports to the MDR Manager. Note: This position is 100% remote.
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals to achieve opportunity and revenue targets
- Work inbound leads generated by the online marketing team including leads via the phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns.
- Host meaningful conversations with prospects to understand the challenges they face engaging their community
- Build relationships with key decision makers to identify project and business needs
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate Pushpay’s value propositions to key decision makers regarding appropriate Pushpay product offerings
- Listen, identify, and communicate how Pushpay technologies can help to modernize digital experiences
- Achieve monthly pipeline goals set by sales management
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor's product offerings
- Utilize best-in-class software platforms like Salesforce to build and manage pipelines
- Nurture prospect relationships to develop opportunities for Account Executives
- 2+ years of experience in phone-based lead generation, inside sales and/or business development activities
- Experience selling SaaS-based technology products
- Proficient in Salesforce or similar CRM, and Outreach or similar Sales Engagement Platforms
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- College degree, preferred
- Tech-savvy; comfortable with modern technical jargon and able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must be driven, motivated, and able to take initiative, while also being a team player
- Willingness to develop deep product knowledge and proficiently give sales demos as necessary
- Attention to detail and able to learn new information quickly
- Able to convey complex concepts in a compelling and simple way
Pay: $24.03 hourly base + commission. On target earnings of $70,000 annually.
Job Type: Full Time, Remote
Benefits: 100% Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 401(k) program.