Relationship Manager, Strategic Accounts at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Worldpay's Strategic Accounts team is responsible for the management of the largest digital-first companies in the world, across the Digital, Travel and Retail sectors. The team is responsible for managing the payments business in any market for the largest customers at Worldpay, and for driving additional revenue from these accounts to hit financial growth targets.
What you will be doing:
As the Relationship Manager, you will be assigned a portfolio of Strategic Accounts, and will be tasked with managing and growing the book of business with your clients to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of the relationships with our largest and most strategic customers, contributing to merchant relationship health and increased merchant advocacy.
- Responsible for selling the company's products and services to our Strategic Accounts, to grow the level of business we do across your portfolio
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strategic account plans, tracked with division leaders on a quarterly basis
- Support Vice President of Strategic Accounts on key opportunities to strategically partner with our merchants over the longer-term, to co-create new products and drive innovation in global payments
- Co-ordinate multiple stakeholders across the business in locations around the globe (incl. Product, Legal, Finance, etc.) to be sure mutual objectives are met and we get the best outcomes for our customers
- Work closely with an Account Associate and manage the workload between you to create an effective working relationship with the customer
- Manage the Account Team to get the best results for our customers, including co-ordination of weekly meetings and appropriate escalations across the broader business
- Exhibit a deep working knowledge of company products and services, and be able to articulate customer requirements to drive our product roadmap at Worldpay from FIS
- US-domestic and international travel required for this role
What you bring:
- Experience managing a portfolio of accounts with existing revenue and success meeting targets to grow new revenue
- Ability to understand and apply concepts to effectively structure and solve customer problems, while thinking 'big picture' to identify new commercial opportunities.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Takes ownership of customer-impacting projects and is proactive in closing out customer challenges quickly
- Organizational and time management skills required to handle multiple time-sensitive projects across our customers.
- Able to engage and influence people at all levels, and to build an understanding and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in FinTech, Tech, eCommerce or Financial Services preferred.
Added bonus if you have:
- Payments experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proven experience exceeding financial goals
What we offer you:
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.