Relationship Manager, Gaming at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The US Global eCommerce team is in growth mode and our gaming team is expanding! Our Relationship Managers develop long-term partnerships, become trusted advisors to our merchants and have overall responsibility of driving portfolio growth.
What you will be doing
- Working with and through internal and external stakeholders to deliver the WorldPay value proposition to our merchants
- Building strong relationships with merchant contacts (executive and management teams) to develop a deep understanding of their business
- Ensuring pricing and proposed solutions add value for the merchant
- Reviewing merchant business performance vs. expectations
- Maintaining integrity of commercial framework (e.g. annual credit review, contract)
- Deliver on annual income budget, retention objectives and growth objectives. Activities include:
- Supporting account planning, reviewing account plans and approving changes
- Supporting RMs in commercial-oriented and roadmap-oriented dialogue (e.g. Quarterly Business Reviews), attending meetings and overseeing follow-up if necessary
- Supporting close collaboration between RMs and Vertical Leads, Delivery and Product Managers to develop solutions and advice (e.g. legal/regulatory)
- Ensuring feedback on roadmap influences vertical proposition development as appropriate
- Overseeing planning and tracking of account activity in CRM
- Oversee RM-driven optimisation-related dialogue with merchant and collaboration with Optimising Team to optimise merchant’s end-to-end acceptance and WorldPay revenue.
- Act as advocate for merchant by proactively driving dialogue to improve ways of working between stakeholders internally and externally
- Develop sales forecasts and produce & ratify annual portfolio and financial plan that contributes to our wider eCom growth ambitions
What you bring:
- Relationship Management within a corporate environment
- Commercial negotiation experience with Crypto-currency / FX Trading / Gambling merchants (net revenue contribution of >$0.25 million p.a.)
- Understanding the requirements to work in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to influence / upsell
- Business planning and execution
- Financial forecasting
- Analysis of business trends
- Experience in payment processing or US gaming industry
Added bonus if you have:
- Successful track record of achieving commercials targets
- Knowledge of the US Betting and Gaming Industry strongly preferred
- High energy
What we offer you
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with increased latitude for independent judgment. Has an expanded knowledge of financial services industry, products and services and is responsible for medium-sized accounts or has a medium-sized quota/territory. Typically requires five to eight years field sales or client management experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.