Regional Vice President, Sales - Western USA at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Regional Vice President, you'll lead a team in managing our existing staffing, recruiting and consulting enterprise accounts, providing leadership, guidance and support to drive outstanding client retention and growth performance.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Sales Leadership
- Identifying target markets and develop sales strategies for penetrating and growing accounts
- Establishing and achieving both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the business plan
- Coordinating specific objectives of sales plan with all functions of the company, and most importantly Finance
- Developing and driving a multi-touch/faceted client engagement strategy to promote client loyalty, retention and growth
- Managing the field sales selling processes, from lead generation through close and account servicing
- Managing the needs of clients in order to meet the objectives of the overall business plans and strategies
- Ensuring quarterly business reviews are consistently completed with clients to promote product enhancements, performance and on-going strategic support within account
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to sales processes, documentation, systems, and completion of daily, weekly and monthly “basics” (i.e. reporting, business reviews, client engagement etc.)
- Designing and implementing post-sales account services processes
- Driving weekly forecasting resulting in 95% or greater accuracy to actual performance achieved
- Recruiting, developing, managing and motivating a high performing/executing sales team
- Business Development
- Identifying new ways to generate revenue on Dice.com while building on core brand strengths
- Structuring and negotiating deals around content syndication and distribution
- Developing partnerships and revenue-generating deals for both mobile and online platforms
- Meeting individually with key accounts, as well as joining sales/account management team members in sales meetings
- Contributing to market and target customer strategies for the company
- Contributing to compensation plans for all sales teams, including commission/bonus plans, sales contests, etc.
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Verifiable success in developing and executing sales plans and achieving sales results
- Skilled at engaging CXO clients, business and functional leaders
- Outstanding ability to forge and foster deep client relationships built on trust and transparency
- Skilled at driving operational rigor, forecasting, account planning, and pipeline quality
- Expert in implementing and leading sales and forecasting methodologies
- Expert in creating and negotiating large enterprise deals
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in a complex multi-office environment
- Ability to work effectively/collaboratively cross-functionally with marketing, product and customer success teams
- Success in building, coaching and leading a high executing enterprise sales team
- Accomplished ability to drive, inspire and add value to team in order to “raising the bar”
- High emotional intelligence manically focused on enabling team to “win”
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10 years first line sales leadership experience with a cloud solution provider
- Experience working in the human resources, recruiting, staffing or related industry preferred
Base pay plus commissions of $208,000 - $405,600 at 100% achievement of targets. Actual offer will depend on location and level of knowledge, skills, abilities and experience
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.