Regional Sales Representative at Wayin
The Regional Sales Representative role is responsible for revenue generation within a geographic territory of the United States. This is a quota-carrying position. The role reports to the Director of Sales.
You should be passionate about social media and have an ability to create innovative solutions and ideas for clients. You must be self-motivated with a drive to win and an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once. You also have to be able to work in a start-up environment. You should be the type of person that has ideas on how to solve problems, not one that just complains about what is wrong. You should be organized and focused on generating revenue – including building strong pipelines, creating and selling long-term relationships, negotiation skills, and staying on top of industry growth and standards. You must be able to work closely with other departments including engineering, services and partners.
- Work with client’s marketing, social and digital teams to identify organizational needs and objectives
- Champion sales efforts by directing lead generation, managing client meetings, booking revenue and serving as a subject matter expert
- Demonstrate and sell value of our innovative solutions to brand marketers/executives
- Assist and manage international opportunities that will lead to revenue
- Maintain a fresh perspective in diagnosing client issues to prescribe the best solution
- Become an expert on all Wayin solutions, keeping apace with market movements
- Use Salesforce to record progress with accounts and stay organized
- Be accountable for individual goals and metrics
- Generate leads from your rolodex and resources with brands that could be interested in Wayin’s solutions
- Provide ideas to help continuously improve our solutions and keep the company informed about customer feedback and data gathered in the field
- Experience creating markets (5+ preferred), moving prospects along the sales cycle, and closing large enterprise customers at big brand organizations
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media players, trends, and platforms
- Must be able to supply metrics around sales/revenue goals
- Attention to detail, with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to assess and synthesize data to create compelling stories that motivate prospects to take action
- A history of strategic selling to brands, retailers, agencies, etc.
- Experience working with complex and customizable enterprise solutions
- Ability to work as part of team and collaborate with others
- Demonstrable skills in independent judgment and problem solving
- Culture fit: A bright, collaborative, hands-on salesperson who can work effectively in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment.