Regional Sales Manager-SLED
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for a Regional Sales Manager – SLED, in the North Central Area (To Exclude Colorado) . As a Regional Sales Manager-SLED, you will have the opportunity to sell a Next-Gen SIEM solution that is redefining the way enterprise organizations are protecting their network. Our innovative technology, positive industrywide reputation, collaborative culture and exceptional leadership all combine to put the right person in a position to achieve tremendous success, both financially and professionally.
The right person for this role will understand how to navigate long sales cycles and aggressively sell complex technology into SLED environments.
Excellent communication skills are essential combined with the ability to make formal presentations and speak effectively in public.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Prospecting into SLED accounts while managing an efficient sales process.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Work effectively with our established and prospective channel partners.
- Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including product management, customer care, sales engineering, LogRhythm Labs and partner services.
- Utilize our sales methodology and processes.
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory.
- Participates in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
- 5-10+ years direct and channel Enterprise Software selling experience within the IT security space to State, Local and Educational institutions is a must.
- In depth knowledge of the security market with contacts which can be leveraged.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figure.
- Pipeline development methodology that’s proven successful.
- Detailed understanding of forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate.
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.