Regional Sales Manager - Texas
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
You will have the opportunity to sell an award winning, comprehensive threat lifecycle management solution that solves the most critical issues faced by enterprise IT environments. Our solution is both tactical and strategic. This gives us the upper hand over the competition by solving more problems while consolidating tools and saving money. The platform and the support we provide has earned us high win rates versus key competitors. If your ultimate objective is to build a sustainable ecosystem of customers utilizing a critical solution then you should pursue this opportunity.
This RSM will cover all accounts from Houston to South Texas. The ideal candidate will be located in Houston, Texas
- Manage the sales cycle from qualified lead to customer for the large enterprise market
- Identify key accounts, critical contacts within the accounts, the incumbent technology and the partner with the strongest relationship
- Define the core 4 key areas on all qualification calls (Competition, Budget, Timelines, Decision Making process)
- Leverage the LR channel community as a prospecting mechanism
- Identify current objections (price, product, competition, political factors) upfront in the process
- Breakdown a procurement cycle from start to finish step by step
- Utilize all systems available to identify contacts, forecasting, pipeline management, and leverage reports to drive business, create quotes
- Reside in Houston, Texas
- 5+ years direct and channel software selling experience
- Deep experience building relationships at the executive level with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figures
- Pipeline development methodology that’s proven successful
- Detailed understanding of forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires urgency to exploit opportunities
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce
- The annual starting salary for this position is between 90k-165k depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - September 21, 2021
- Reporting to: - Director, Sales West
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.