Regional Sales Manager: OK/ NE at LogRhythm
Regional Sales Manager: Nebraska or Oklahoma
As a Regional Sales Manager at LogRhythm you will have the opportunity to sell an award-winning, comprehensive threat lifecycle management solution that solves the most critical issues faced by enterprise IT environments. Our solution is both tactical and strategic. This gives us the upper hand over the competition by solving more problems while consolidating tools and saving money. The platform and the support we provide have earned us high win rates versus key competitors. If your ultimate objective is to build a sustainable ecosystem of customers utilizing a critical solution then you should pursue this opportunity.
This individual will be supporting: Nebraska or Oklahoma. While this is a remote opportunity we would like this individual to be located in one of the states they will be supporting.
- Manage the sales cycle from qualified lead to customer for the large enterprise market
- Identify key accounts, critical contacts within the accounts, the incumbent technology and the partner with the strongest relationship
- Define the core 4 key areas on all qualification calls (Competition, Budget, Timelines, Decision Making process)
- Leverage the LR channel community as a prospecting mechanism
- Identify current objections (price, product, competition, political factors) upfront in the process
- Breakdown a procurement cycle from start to finish step by step
- Utilize all systems available to identify contacts, forecasting, pipeline management, and leverage reports to drive business, create quotes
- Reside in Nebraska or Oklahoma
- 3+ years direct and channel software selling experience
- Deep experience building relationships at the executive level with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figures
- Pipeline development methodology that’s proven successful
- Detailed understanding of forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires urgency to exploit opportunities
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between $90k-130k Annually + 50% commission depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.