Regional Sales Manager - Indianapolis
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
You will have the opportunity to sell an award winning, comprehensive threat lifecycle management solution that solves the most critical issues faced by enterprise IT environments. Our solution is both tactical and strategic. This gives us the upper hand over the competition by solving more problems while consolidating tools and saving money. The platform and the support we provide has earned us high win rates versus key competitors. If your ultimate objective is to build a sustainable ecosystem of customers utilizing a critical solution then you should pursue this opportunity.
This RSM will cover all accounts in Indiana. The ideal candidate will be located in Indiana or Michigan.
- Manage the sales cycle from qualified lead to customer for the large enterprise market
- Identify key accounts, critical contacts within the accounts, the incumbent technology and the partner with the strongest relationship
- Define the core 4 key areas on all qualification calls (Competition, Budget, Timelines, Decision Making process)
- Leverage the LR channel community as a prospecting mechanism
- Identify current objections (price, product, competition, political factors) upfront in the process
- Breakdown a procurement cycle from start to finish step by step
- Utilize all systems available to identify contacts, forecasting, pipeline management, and leverage reports to drive business, create quotes
- Reside in Indiana or Michigan.
- 5+ years direct and channel software selling experience
- Deep experience building relationships at the executive level with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figures
- Pipeline development methodology that’s proven successful
- Detailed understanding of forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires urgency to exploit opportunities
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $90k-165k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.