Regional Sales Director at CirrusMD Inc.
CirrusMD is a text-first enterprise solution that connects people with no-barriers access to a live doctor, real-time, who can always help. CirrusMD was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO. We are partnered with major national payers, employers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Director of Sales will support the company’s employer strategy, resulting in the successful sale of CirrusMD’s Virtual Care solution to Employers, either on a direct basis or through their Benefits Consultants or Brokers. The Director is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with corporate Benefits Executives and influencers from leading national/regional firms. This role is ideal for entrepreneurial individuals who have significant experience in developing strategy and selling into a complex employer environment. Candidates must possess a successful track record of selling to employers at the executive level and knowing/understanding the importance of consultants and brokers in the sales process. The base salary range is $100,000-$110,000 + Commission ($1M quota at $100,000 commission)
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Develop, maintain and execute employer strategy and territory plan
- Segment, prospect, and build new business with employers, brokers, and consultants
- Build relationships by meeting with senior benefits executives to effectively position CirrusMD’s value
- Negotiate contracts with senior management
- Deep knowledge of how to position and sell high-value solutions with various pricing models
- Successfully work independently and as part of a professional team
- Understand clients’ business objectives and vision; sharing those objectives with the CirrusMD team
- Deep understanding of CirrusMD’s solution, how it is implemented and intended to be used by the client
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the sales process and product and service value propositions
- Technically astute to manage IT and other product related discussions
- Provide market feedback to the product and marketing teams for future product development
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company initiatives, value-base health care transformation, virtual care environment, and competitors
- Partner with sales operations and account management to execute department and company sales strategies.
- Knowledge of the changing selling environment and related regulatory and legislative requirements
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting
- Successful selling experience to the employer market
- Strong ability to position solutions and adjust messaging to meet prospect needs
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishments in consultative solution sales in health care
- Ability to communicate and influence at the C-level of client organizations
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Must possess a minimum of five years successful selling experience to employers; healthcare services strongly preferred
- Ability to leverage industry contacts to provide warm sales leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Must have significant experience in the following areas:
- Previous employer sales experience
- Executive level sales experience
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
- Well organized and pays attention to details
- Ability to conduct boardroom presentations and facilitate group discussions
- Ability to conduct engaging product demonstrations
- Enjoy traveling domestically up to 50%.
Who We Are:
Based in Denver, CirrusMD is the nation's leading virtual care platform that delivers a chat first, multi-modal, data driven experience to enable providers, payers and employers the ability to offer high touch, personalized healthcare to their members or employees. Founded in 2012, CirrusMD helps our customers create happier, healthier, and more engaged patients by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects patients to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 60 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables a stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
Why Work at CirrusMD?
CirrusMD is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team and help us deliver care without barriers. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k with match, flexible vacation and remote work policies, competitive salaries, stock options and more.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
*Only candidates who are eligible to work for all US employers and not only their current employer will be considered.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies:
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.