CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Why Work Here?
Join our team and help us deliver Care Without Barriers. Our company offers significant opportunity for motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation, competitive salaries and stock options, remote working policies and company happy hours and perks. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, which means we offer a cool, newly built office space, access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Join us and see for yourself!
Who We’re Looking For:
The Regional Sales Director will lead the company’s payer strategy that result in the successful sale of CirrusMD’s solutions to payers. The Director is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Executive/C-level suite, clinicians, operations, innovation, account management, P&L owners, and marketing leadership along with other key stakeholders. This role is ideal for entrepreneurial individuals who have significant experience in developing strategy and selling into a complex payer environment, while leading a team. Candidates must possess a successful track record of selling to payers at the executive level.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
- Develop, maintain and execute payer strategy and territory plan;
- Segment, prospect, and build new business with payers within an assigned territory;
- Build relationships by meeting with senior executives to effectively position CirrusMD’s value;
- Negotiate partnerships and contracts with senior management;
- Deep knowledge of how to position and sell high-value solutions with various pricing models;
- Successfully work independently and as part of a professional team;
- Understand clients’ business objectives and vision; sharing those objectives with the CirrusMD team;
- Deep understanding of CirrusMD’s solution, how it is implemented and intended to be used by the client;
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the sales process and product and service value propositions;
- Technically astute to manage IT and other product related discussions;
- Provide market feedback to the product and marketing teams for future product development;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company initiatives, value-base health care transformation, virtual care environment, and competitors; and
- Partner with sales operations and account management to execute department and company sales strategies.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Knowledge of the changing selling environment and related regulatory and legislative requirements;
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting;
- Successful selling experience to healthcare payers;
- Previous sales management experience;
- Strong ability to position solutions and adjust messaging to meet prospect needs;
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishments in consultative solution sales in health care;
- Ability to communicate and influence at the C-level of client organizations;
- Understand clinical workflow within hospital and ambulatory environments;
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com; and
- Must possess a minimum of five years successful selling experience to payers; healthcare services strongly preferred
- Ability to leverage industry contacts to provide warm sales leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Must have significant experience in the following areas:
- Previous payer sales experience;
- Executive level sales experience;
- Strong listening and communication skills;
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills;
- Well organized and pays attention to details;
- Ability to conduct boardroom presentations and facilitate group discussions;
- Ability to conduct engaging product demonstrations; and
- Enjoy traveling domestically up to 50%.
Our budgeted salary is $130k-$165K plus commission.