Regional Sales Director
Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We're a fast-growing, publicly traded SaaS company and we firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) on Workiva's Global Financial Solutions team will drive sales of our industry-leading Wdesk platform, services, and solutions focused on multinational organizations with critical statutory reporting needs. Working in a team environment, the RSD will promote and sell our cloud-based solutions to both existing customers and new business prospects within an assigned territory.
What You'll Do:
- Understand, develop and grow a Region whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Build Relationships with the broader field sales team for achieving sales targets within Region.
- Work on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Global Statutory reporting customers and expand existing clients
- Canvassing, Emailing and Prospecting
- Executive Calls and Presentations/Demonstrations
- Demonstrate ROI & POV proposals
- Negotiation and Closing
- Maintain high activity levels to achieve sales targets and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills and grow into sales management role within 12-18 months
What You'll Need:
- 5-7+ years of solution selling – Software as a Service model preferred
- Technology and/or SaaS sales experience required
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the C-Suite level
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Understanding of the Software as a Service business model
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
Where You'll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today's most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Learn more on our Muse Page
Workiva reserves the right to reject all unsolicited third-party resumes received in regards/relation to this position/job posting.