Mersive is a growing software company based in Denver, CO and we’re seeking the perfect candidate to fill our Regional Sales Director role in the New York City Region. This position on our fast-paced sales team is a unique opportunity for a sales executive capable of leading our sales efforts for the New York area.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we?
We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and can genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Solstice allows meeting participants to easily share and control content from their laptops and mobile devices to the meeting room display while also facilitating wireless bring your own meeting (BYOM) functionality between both in room and remote participants. Wirelessly stream device screens, app windows, HD videos and more – whatever it takes to get the job done. Through unlimited wireless content sharing and BYOM one touch meetings, Solstice transforms ordinary meeting and learning spaces into collaborative multi-user environments that drive user engagement and better meeting results.
The Regional Sales Director position offers the right seasoned professional the chance to join a talented group of people passionate about creating and delivering great software products. The successful candidate will have high attention to detail, a strong desire to learn, and a willingness to accept ownership of a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, manage and support Mersive’s channel partners
- Engage end user prospects to create ‘sell through’ for resellers and integrators
- Achieve or exceed revenue objectives
- Document and report on all sales activities including sales forecast, pipeline, trial and demo requests, and partner activities
- Work cooperatively with management, product development, marketing, support, and finance to share information and act as an effective Mersive liaison for customers and partners in the region
- Perform ‘light’ technical and logistical support for customer demos, conferences, and trade show events
- Travel will be required
- 5-7 years sales and business development experience in A/V, I/T, or enterprise collaboration sales
- Demonstrable track record in building and managing partner relationships – including resellers, integrators, and consultants
- Candidates must reside in Northern NJ and/or New York City & Boroughs.
- Technology experience in digital switching and control, distributed networks, TCP/IP, unified communications
- Candidate must have remote reporting experience
- Experience with nascent markets and technologies
- Business or technical degree in engineering or computer science
- Industry certifications
- Experience with collaboration software products
- Prior experience working for venture backed, start-up stage companies
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.