Regional Sales Director - Enterprise at Mersive (Remote)
We are currently accepting resumes for this role with a hiring target of early 2022. If your resume is a match, we will be in touch shortly, but communication may be delayed.
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a seasoned sales executive to fill our Regional Sales Director - Enterprise role. This position will be based on the West Coast (SF, LA, or SEA) and includes surrounding states.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work, and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Solstice allows meeting participants to easily share and control content from their laptops and mobile devices to the meeting room display while also facilitating wireless bring your own meeting (BYOM) functionality between both in-room and remote participants. Wirelessly stream device screens, app windows, HD videos, and more – whatever it takes to get the job done. Through unlimited wireless content sharing and BYOM one-touch meetings, Solstice transforms ordinary meeting and learning spaces into collaborative multi-user environments that drive user engagement and better meeting results.
The Regional Sales Director - Enterprise position offers the right professional the chance to join a talented group of people passionate about creating and delivering great software products. The successful candidate will have high attention to detail, a strong desire to learn, and a willingness to accept ownership of a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
- Engage end-user prospects to create ‘sell through’ for resellers and integrators
- Achieve and exceed revenue objectives
- Document and report on all sales activities including sales forecast, pipeline, trial, and demo requests, and partner activities
- Work cooperatively with management, product development, marketing, support, and finance to share information and act as an effective Mersive liaison for customers and partners in the region
- Perform ‘light’ technical and logistical support for customer demos, conferences, and trade show events
- Travel as required
- 10-12 years sales and business development experience in A/V, I/T, or enterprise collaboration software sales
- Demonstrable track record in building and managing enterprise partner relationships
- Candidates must reside on the US West coast
- Must have technology experience in digital switching and control, distributed networks, TCP/IP, unified communications
- Candidate must have remote reporting experience
- Proven experience with nascent markets and technologies
- Business or technical degree in engineering or computer science preferred
- Industry certifications a plus
- Experience with collaboration software products a plus
- Prior experience working for start-up stage companies is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match (returning January 2022)
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.