Regional Performance Manager at Evolve Vacation Rental
We are looking for a full-time employee to serve as Regional Performance Manager. This position will be an Evolve Brand Ambassador & Market Expert focusing on Listing Quality, Owner Education & Engagement, and Service Application Review & KYC (Know Your Customer) Assurance. This team at Evolve will work closely with stakeholders across the organization, take a consultative approach in all interactions, and drive Hospitality and Revenue metrics. With frequent Owner Interaction, the RPM will play a critical role in driving our 4 Core Standards across the portfolio.
- Review and evaluate Service Applications to qualify properties into our network
- Complete KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Advise and collaborate with Vacation Rental Advisors, Onboarding Managers, and Revenue Management Analysts on pre-activation performance-related topics
- Create early and ongoing relationships with owners starting with understanding expectations and what it means to be a vacation rental host
- Drive Hospitality and Revenue by consulting with owners on market-specific hospitality best practices
- Act as an advocate for the homeowner internally
- Hold owners accountable to the 4 Core Standards
- Monitor accounts frequently to ensure booking performance, listing quality and owner satisfaction
- Represent & promote Evolve, our 4 Core Standards, and 10 Values at all times
- Adapt & communicate on all things regulations related
- Understand, improve and challenge current processes to continuously create a better owner and guest experience
- At least 12 months of experience at Evolve or hospitality industry equivalent
- You are a detail-oriented, multitasking, time management rockstar
- A true Brand Ambassador that embraces the spirit of hospitality
- Clear, concise and empathetic communicator able to earn the confidence of Evolve owners
- You enjoy speaking with owners and are interested in consulting them on vacation rental best practices and how to capitalize on their partnership with Evolve
- Experience with deescalating sensitive issues or problems
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce reporting, Excel and Periscope preferred
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- We support all of our stakeholders seven days a week. This position requires flexibility; including evenings, weekends, and holidays (please do not apply if this is not appealing to you)
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.