Regional Director - General Commercial Sales East
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!Job Description
The Regional Director of General Commercial Sales role is an exciting opportunity to lead and grow a team of Territory Managers either in our Broomfield, CO location or remotely within assigned region.
The primary responsibility of this role is to hire, coach, motivate, and mentor a scaling team to achieve sales goals. This person will be a passionate, data-driven self-starter who is not afraid to jump in themselves. A leader with a proven track record of success in both managing complex sales cycles and leading high-performing sales teams.
This person will be responsible for managing a team that is focused on executing net-new logo acquisition strategy, expanding our existing customer portfolio, and driving revenue within the assigned territory of our general commercial segment (customer size 1,000-5,000 employees). This is an opportunity to be a change-maker by influencing the market, the company, and our customers on their digital transformation journey.
- Manage and coordinate the tactical and strategic direction of Territory Managers engaged in promoting and selling solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and process in the sales cycle.
- Drive revenue by helping the sales team navigate the customer buying process, engaging key stakeholders, and ultimately closing the deal
- Execute against bookings plan by helping sales team navigate the customer buying process, engage key stakeholders and support the close of deals.
- Deliver a sales function that drives customer affinity and scalable, sustainable growth
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales Engineers to ensure our customers receive a solution that fits their needs.
- Provide strong coaching, mentoring and adherence to Conga best practices and methodologies
- Ensure your team is keeping accurate notes in Salesforce.com to ensure we have accurate data to grow the business
- Upgrade current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques
- Empower team to achieve sales at or above stated quota and goals month over month
- Help the team accurately forecast opportunities
- Monitor, support, and coach Territory Managers with prospecting within existing account base as well as new logo acquisition, deal control, and closing business
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build a trusting, open-communication environment for your team
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Responsible for territory value growth and customer satisfaction within assigned territory
- Establish, build and maintain executive relationships to form strategic partnerships and influence long-term strategy
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on all Conga solutions and services. Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of our solutions
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or cloud software sales, with a track record of successfully managing and closing large, complex deals
- Consultative and solution selling expertise; proven selling success in a technical, multi-product environment
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Superb listening skills. You must understand objections and overcome them by turning skeptics into enthusiastic new customers and brand ambassadors
- Consistent track record of overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Collaborative approach; ability to prioritize the team over oneself
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent follow-up skills and professionalism
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team.
- Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Contract Lifecycle Management experience, a plus
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.