Regional Director Channel Sales
IntelePeer delivers an omnichannel communication platform as a service (CPaaS) built for the enterprise. We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions – they should enable businesses to deliver truly delightful experiences. With our voice, messaging, ready-to-use applications, open APIs, and real time analytics, companies can build and integrate communications-enabled workflows to create world-class customer experiences and improve business processes through automation. Our full-stack solution is backed by a rock-solid network and a team of experts who provide nothing but award-winning customer service.
As a key member of our national Sales Team, the Regional Director, Channel Sales will be a top performing Channel Representative with established relationships and a strong growth record with key stakeholders within the partner community; extensive prior experience driving sales within the Master, Sub-Agent, and Direct Agent model; and understand the competitive marketplace that exists for IntelePeer within this community. S/he will focus on developing and growing the IntelePeer relationship and revenue with high tech solution providers in the indirect channel space.
REPORTS TO: SVP, Channel Sales
- Drive all business development planning including building a sales/revenue plan, Spiffs, MDF Allocation, and joint marketing activities
- Leverage existing and create new agent relationships via partner recruitment activities to drive the relationship
- Plan participation in events including; participation level, agenda, required attendees, content to be delivered, marketing collateral requirements, and scheduling key meetings
- Participate in industry events where IntelePeer has a presence
- Manage overall P&L and growth for the relationship
- Accurately forecast Sales & Revenue expectations
- Provide timely, detailed and accurate reporting to internal and external audiences (i.e. forecasts, prospects, funnels, schedules, expense reports, etc.)
- Champion partner needs across internal departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly preferred
Expertise & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in channel management.
- Experience selling SaaS products is highly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Communications/Software Industry; influencing Cloud Solution customer buying behaviors and trends highly preferable
- Knowledge of positioning various communication technologies: Omnichannel communications: Voice, SMS, Email, Social, Cloud Contact Center Solutions, Unified Communications Solutions, SaaS, VOIP
- Strong and established relationships with the Leadership, Sales, and Support teams with top performing indirect sales agents that have resulted in sales and revenue generation
- Demonstrated track record of success:meeting and exceeding sales and revenue growth targets, interacting with customers at all organizational levels, managing RFP responses, negotiating and closing high value deals, establishing and managing customer expectations, influencing and collaborating across organizational boundaries
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in customer relationship management (CRM) software; Salesforce preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to accommodate frequent travel
- Astute interpersonal relationship management
- Positive, professional attitude
- Quality- and customer-service driven to consistently delight customers
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Utilizes strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others