Regional Channel Manager I at RingCentral
Regional Channel Manager I
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Sales
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% YOY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
We're looking for experienced Regional Channel Managers that thrive in a fast-paced, cutting edge, technology-driven environment. This person will be responsible for working with existing channel partners and actively looking for opportunities to recruit and expand our channel by adding valuable new partnerships. Leverage your ability to train, mentor and develop partners in order to win business in a growing and exciting industry. You will work with a rapidly expanding channel business and create strong pipelines of new partnerships for RingCentral's continued success in the market.
You'll become the resident expert on the RingCentral services including Fax, Mobile, and Office and will educate existing partners and new partners our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware. Additionally, you will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes. You will also be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives to the Channel Partners. Occasional travel into your supported territory is likely.
Qualifications & Skills
The most critical qualifications for a RingCentral Regional Channel Manager is that you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Manage Partners in a designated territory to help them succeed in selling RingCentral to prospective customers
- Assist and train Partners to sell RingCentral via phone, email and/or RC Meetings
- Manage relationship of Partner and Subject Matter Expert to ensure success of sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Channel Support Team on Partner escalation requests
- Assist Partners with the schedule of implementations after closing a sale
- Provide Partners guidance in use of Partner Support
- On-board Partners by teaching the sales process and familiarizing them with all the success tools provided including the Partner Portal
- Maintain an updated pipeline by holding Partner pipeline calls and meetings
- Monitor and appropriately resolve partner escalations
- Drive Partner attendance to Partner Academy and other designated events
- Enable partners to host in market lead generation events
- Enable partners to Think Ring Central First
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.