PS Engineer at RingCentral
What if you could support solutions that are changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily.
As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
The Professional Services Engineer at RingCentral will play a key role in planning and development and functions of the contact center our white gloved partner Nice inContact. This role will drive implementation of Nice InContact Studio and Central functionality within new Contact Center ACD designs and training.
- Providing technical configuration for IVR specific to InContact Studio programming
- Consulting, Design and development of IVR integrations
- Enterprise account exposure – high end contact centers
- Providing process, data and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments.
- Providing database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing CRM applications
- Providing technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement
- Expertise in industry leading contact center technologies
- MS office knowledge (excel, project plans, smartsheet, visio)
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire
- Assisting with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends
- Consulting experience
- Contact center operational experience
- Contact Center software solution experience
- Previous experience with contact center workforce management, quality management or analytics systems
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., Computer Science/Information Systems) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above
- Implementation & Solutions: broad skills in both technology & analysis
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal) interpersonal skills
- Cloud experience a plus
- Experience in supporting worldwide customers/Business Partners
- Expert Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.