SonderMind is hiring a Provider Coaching Team Lead to create a best in class team of Coaches, who are driving demonstrable impact for the business through provider satisfaction and recurring revenue. As the Provider Coaching Team Lead, you will drive increased efficiency across the team, enabling a successful scaling strategy and greater revenue impact for the business. You will also help Coaches achieve their maximum potential through performance management, ongoing training, and close collaboration with the hiring manager. You will be joining a team of individuals who are excited about SonderMind’s mission, and dedicated to providing high-quality service to our provider network.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you feel most fulfilled when mentoring others and leading by example. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You are a clear and effective communicator, relaying goals and expectations to your team. You are comfortable having crucial conversations on professional development and individual performance.
- Within two weeks, become well versed in the entire provider “funnel”, from qualified and signed through thriving practice. Shadow all assigned coaches to understand their different communication styles, strengths, and areas for improvement.
- Within 1 month, establish weekly cadence with each assigned coach to conduct deep pipeline reviews and review of communication audit findings. Prepare weekly report to manager with progress, plans, and problems. Establish a caseload of providers to support and coach, leading by example for the other coaches
- Within two months, drive performance standards in quantity and quality of work for coaching team, lead performance outcomes for the whole team, and be very connected to SonderMind Provider Network.
- Within four months, hire and develop additional team members as the team continues to grow.
- 1-2 years in a team lead role
- 1 year Mentoring and leading teammates
- At least 1-2 years in a Account Management or a Customer Success function
- Proven success in creating effective tools and resources for larger team benefit
- Experience coaching, mentoring or leading peers in order to drive towards team success
- Cross-functional collaboration and negotiation in order to achieve intra and inter departmental goals
Nice to Have
- B2B experience
- Healthcare and/or behavioral health experience
- Experience with coaching adults
- Startup experience
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Salary range starting at $55,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please explain how this role aligns with your professional experience and career goals.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.