Provider Coach (Account Manager)
What is a Provider Coach?
- 1-2 years in a SaaS Account Management or a Customer Success function
- Proven success in achieving or exceeding pipeline-related targets
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration in order to achieve department goals
- Demonstrated success in managing 50 or more customer accounts
- Experience with adult training or onboarding
- Healthcare and/or behavioral health experience
- Experience with process improvement
- Startup experience
- Within one week: Fully understand the provider onboarding and activation process and become an expert on our software
- Within two weeks: Have scheduled touchpoints with all providers in your pipeline
- Within one month: Have activated a minimum of 15 providers; have identified areas for onboarding and account management improvements
- Within two months: Achieving monthly activation targets; increasing provider engagement and client volume
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.