Professional Services Solutions Architect
Arrow is seeking a highly qualified Professional Services Solution Architect. This role will be responsible for supporting our sales team in selling Arrow installation, assessment, and OT/IT services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with sales staff on opportunities requiring professional services.
- Position our services offerings to key accounts.
- Assist on creating Statements of Work, and sales presentations for key accounts.
- Work with ecosystem partners to define solution parameters.
- Explain the benefits of our service offerings and overcome objections.
- Gather customer requirements and align them with our services offering.
- Position solutions for Operational Technology/Information Technology hybrid environments.
- Create solutions using our installation services, assessment capabilities, edge and cloud expertise, security and communications service offerings.
- Position solutions for datacenter, healthcare, retail, industrial, and other technology environments.
What We Are Looking For
- 4 year degree with 5 years of related experience preferred
- 5 years of experience working with Professional Services
- Experience as a Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer would be ideal
- Sales experience a huge plus
- Ability to present effectively in front of groups
- An expert with respect to competition
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)