Professional Services Sales - Marketo at Adobe
At Marketo, an Adobe company, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers by efficiently managing experiences across channels (Web, Mobile, Social, in-store etc) as well as across brands and geographies. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.What you’ll do
The Professional Services Account Executive is Consulting Sales role, with quota assignment and expected attainment. As a PS AE, you'll earn the role of trusted advisor through your work and the work of the Adobe Professional Service team. You'll partner with a well-rounded complement of seasoned technical, project management, and design experts. You'll also be responsible for the development and management of client relationships; new business development; engage in thought leadership; work closely with License Sales teams; maintain effective relationships with Operations personnel, and Consulting and PMO leadership and personnel; and lead to company and practice goals.Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Possess strong solution sales and consulting business development with demonstrated ability to close business.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through the sale of sound consulting projects.
- Compile customer requests and deployment issues, to provide a feedback channel to Consulting Leadership.
- Demonstrate quota overachievement selling $3M + annually.
- Ability to work with sales, technologists, designers, and project managers to identify, document and close consulting engagements for strategic solutions that demonstrate the Adobe Experience Cloud for the commercial segment (Marketo, Bizible, Magento, etc).
- Ability to collaborate with Adobe software sales to build and execute account strategies.
- Ability to assess client environment from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for change.
- Gather sales requirements, generate proposals, present to customer senior management and participate in complex sales cycles.
- Generate follow on business with existing clients through effective client delivery oversight and networking within the client environment.
- Working with senior level client management personnel, delivering quality client presentations and managing issues.
- Anticipate problems and recommend innovative solutions. Attentive to client and project team needs.
- Excellent team building, verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Digital Marketing industry with focus on B2B Marketing Automation software
- Extraordinary communication skills, ethics, leadership ability, executive presence, and work habits
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.