As the Professional Services Resourcing Manager at FWI, this individual will work closely with all professional services (PS) functions to ensure that our PS efforts are staffed and forecasted appropriately, process gaps are identified, and delivery methodologies are managed effectively. This individual will also manage strategic initiatives as they relate to PS and will collaborate with other departments to achieve companywide goals.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Initiates resourcing strategy for Professional Service teams.
- Timely project assignments, timely forecasting reports, timely communication to Directors and VPs regarding resourcing constraints, seasonal project flow, and future resourcing needs based on business requirements (FTE needs).
- Ensure team workload health through consistent team engagement.
- Assess team composition and recommend daily staffing changes.
- Identify process gaps and business process improvement activities for the Professional Services team.
- Collaborate with department stakeholders to identify project tasks, dependencies and impact to teams for gaps identified.
- Define services methodology, and help teams organize themselves for optimal implementation of customer projects.
- Ensure the roles and responsibilities required for success are defined and distributed throughout the Professional Services functions.
- Provide metrics to Directors and VPs for delivery initiatives, and hold teams accountable to follow the established Professional Services principles and guidelines.
- Develop and lead change management and adoption strategies for new processes and tool sets.
- Own documentation best practices and governance for Delivery Process, which includes maintaining changes and roll out communication.
- 3 to 5 years' industry experience.
- Understanding of the advanced principles of resource management and project management, as well as basic business and accounting principles.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting, Excel, Power BI.
- Experience with a PSA tool (Preferred OpenAir & NetSuite), including resourcing and forecasting functions.
- Experience with balancing business needs, skill sets, and capacity for Professional Services resources.
- Forecasting/identifying staffing needs, providing direction to resourcing strategy for Professional Service organization.
- Demonstrated ability in helping teams achieve optimal implementation outcomes, and an ability to quantify improvement with implementation metrics.
- Experience with documentation and governance.
Helpful for Success:
- Establish and nurture positive relationships across Professional Services functions (Project Management, Design, Application Services, System Engineering, VCM), and between Services, Sales and Operations departments
- Project management and organizational skills: manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively that meet company objectives and deadlines; success with high complexity projects
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills: support collaboration, negotiation, and teamwork with a diverse group; communicate and present complex information effectively
- Self-motivated, organized, and high attention to detail
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $66,000.00 to $80,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.