Professional Services Consultant at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who are we looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for a Professional Services Consultant with an active Top Secret, or SCI (Will considerate candidates who hold a Secret Clearance) who will be a vital member of our customer care team.
This individual will drive the technical relationship with our federal customers and partners by providing advanced architecture, implementation and operational support of LogRhythm’s award winning security intelligence solution. A Professional Services Consultant should possess analytical problem-solving skills, demonstrate initiative and pay attention to detail.
They need to be willing to work outside their comfort zone and be open to learn new skills. Excellent communication and writing skills are essential and the ability to make formal presentations and speak effectively in public are highly desirable.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Work collaboratively with other service and product team members to find creative solutions to our customers’ challenges
- Perform remote and on-site customization, installation, and integration of the LogRhythm solution
- Provide consulting to customers during the testing, evaluation, pilot, production and training phases to ensure a successful deployment
- Provide custom expert security consulting services to LogRhythm customers with a security operations center (SOC)
- Active Security Clearance or TS/SCI Clearance (will consider candidates who hold a Secret Clearance)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a consultant in an environment that will translate over to deploying and integrating a complicated security intelligence solution into a global enterprise environment. Must have been a key contributor on complex projects for large enterprise companies
- Strongly prefer experience working with SIEM or related network security products
- Strong background in network administration and ability to work at all layers of the OSI model
- Must have knowledge of basic Windows setup, Windows Domains, trusts, GPOs, server roles, Windows security policies, basic Linux setup, user administration, shell features, package management, event logging, job scheduling, Linux kernel, Linux security and troubleshooting
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and straightforward problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.