For other positions, some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild is hiring a Principal, Partner Advisory Services to support the Academic Partnerships team in driving impact and mutual value for Guild and academic partners. This is a new function at Guild and the Principal will oversee the function’s development, lead a small team and be accountable for driving the group’s overall business impact.
The Principal will partner with leaders at Guild and at academic partners to evaluate opportunities, design strategies, solutions, tools, and business cases that unlock and accelerate the creation of value for students, employers and academic partners. Key focus areas will include supporting the partners in improving and optimizing student experience, growing in the Guild marketplace and evaluating and disseminating best practices.
- Build and lead a new function within the Academic Partnerships team, leading team-building, goal-setting, cultural alignment, and systems and tool development for the function.
- Build relationships and demonstrate ability to influence senior level partners internally at Guild and at partners as well.
- Drive meaningful business impact for both Guild and academic partners.
- Efficiently hire, lead, and develop a small team of consultants.
- Lead all aspects of successful, consistent, and high-quality delivery and productization of a wide range of deliverables drawing from multiple consulting practices; from playbooks and tools that support internal teams to partner facing deliverables, white-papers and the like.
- Operate with a high degree of independence and leadership with respect to all areas of functional leadership.
- 10+ years in management/internal consulting, with experience in higher education a plus.
- A consistent track record building and leading impact consulting functions that have driven significant business results in large/sophisticated/fast paced organizations across multiple practice areas.
- Experience hiring, leading, motivating, and mentoring a team to exceptional results.
- Outstanding polish in all communications and deliverables, with the ability to successfully influence and build long term relationships with executives and day to day operators alike.
- Exemplary analytical and problem solving skills combined with a strong sense of equity and emotional intelligence.
- A strong ability to operate in a highly ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy and integrity.
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and lead projects alongside your team; able to “lead by example” delivering exceptional work products through excellent process and approach.
- Learning mentality: Desire to learn, grow, and evolve within a fast-paced environment.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $160,000 - $197,500, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.