Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby's, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
- Support onboarding, continued education and development for post-sales teams (CSMs, Engagement Managers, Onboarding Specialists) and potentially some opportunities to work with pre-sales down the road for the North America geo, but aligned globally.
- Improve the following metrics: Ramp up time of new sales employees, Customer retention/satisfaction, renewal rates, efficiency, employee retention, and overall training ROE/ROI
- Ensure both compliance and dedication to our post-sales process, aligning to our overall GTM process
- Coach post-sales roles on strategic improvement (i.e. handling difficult conversations, driving renewals, negotiation).
- Lead video conference workshops and classroom training sessions in alignment for both onboarding and ongoing learning to align with 2021 strategic goals.
- Partner with global teams to eliminate possible silos across geos to continue to streamline and simplify for the teams.
- Support in design and execute delivery of learning, and ensure alignment between the new hire onboarding program and ongoing training initiatives.
- Ability to learn our technology well enough to teach teams how to use and help their customers maximize it.
- Develop a process that continuously improves the knowledge, capability, and development of key talent
- Simplify and streamline all content and resources to keep teams as focused as possible on customers.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 4+ years within SaaS industry, 2+ years of CSM experience and 1+ years in an enablement or coaching role
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior track record of success within a customer success organization
- Strong organizational skills with evidence of successfully running concurrent projects
- Passion for training and the learning environments that you create;
- Self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Deep understanding of current sales learning and development trends
- Strong written, verbal, and social skills
- Prior sales or sales engineering experience is a plus
Base Salary range : $81,000 to $108,000
Variable Pay or Commission Range: $9,000 to $12,000
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.