Post Sales Partner Consultant, Central at Xero
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you'll make an impact
At Xero, the customer is the cornerstone of everything we do. We're looking for a passionate implementation consultant with strong project management skills and accounting knowledge who wants to be part of a software company revolutionizing the small business world.
This role is responsible in two key areas - help drive the adoption of Xero within accounting firms, while also optimizing tools to streamline workflows and processes across entire projects. The person in this role will provide expertise internally to key stakeholders on product & process feedback and will have exposure into executive leadership. This role is highly relationship based and you will need to be able to question and probe stakeholders to uncover new opportunities as well as present solutions that demonstrate how Xero's products solve a firm's specific challenges.
What you'll do
- Provide end-to-end implementation guidance for Xero partners and their small business clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of Xero products and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Demonstrate Xero solutions to Accountants and Bookkeepers specifically outlining how Xero works within their ecosystem
- Partner with Sales and Operations to develop a plan for making Xero a part of each customer's core technology architecture
- Work closely with Partner Consultant and Sales team members to deliver business plans to provide a best in class post sales experience
- Educate partners on all partner resources available
- Update CRM systems with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Respond in a timely manner to all Partner inquiries
- Manage the creation and maintenance of resources (written processes, video, and live delivery content) for common Partner queries, thought leadership topics, and product updates.
Success looks like
- Successfully implementing Xero within accounting and bookkeeping firms, including importing of data, applying best practices & fully training/onboarding their staff
- Engage in virtual or onsite demos for large firms showcasing key efficiencies, ease of use and software guidance
- Deliver results in high growth environments with strong emotional intelligence
- Applies strong business acumen to problem solving and effectively communicates with key stakeholders
- Quick learner who leverages project management principles to deliver outstanding post sales implementation support
- Industry expertise- Enthusiasm for the emerging cloud accounting market and its new opportunities
- Building relationships- A natural tendency towards building mutually beneficial partnerships & ability to create quick, strong rapport with accountants and other stakeholders
- Drive for results- Results driven with strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Outstanding communication, planning and presentation skills
- Resilience and adaptability- Capacity to learn, adapt and apply ideas in constantly morphing situations
- 2+ years experience managing customer implementations for a SaaS product
- Strong project management skills
- Accounting industry knowledge is preferred
- Understanding of core Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets functions
- Salesforce experience a plus
Xero is an equal opportunity employer. Xero celebrates diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives.
Xero offers access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (in CA & CO only)
Xero will match 100% on the first 3% of 401k contributions plus 50% match on next 2% of contributions
Employees enjoy 21 days of paid time off per year
Employees have 10 days of wellbeing leave to care for their minds, bodies, and families
US employees enjoy 11 paid holidays per year
Xero offers an industry-leading 26 weeks of parental leave at 100% pay
Xero offers a number of employee wellness programs, to include yoga, mindfulness and nutrition workshops, EAP, free flu shots, team meals, and a monthly wellbeing allowance
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and well-being are not just inspired but celebrated.
We value our people and offer a wide range of compelling benefits and perks, including Xero shares and great parental leave policies. Xero's collaborative culture is underscored by our values - #Ownership, #Challenge, #Beautiful, #Human and #Team - which empower us to understand and serve customers, attract top talent and continuously innovate. From the moment you step through our doors, you'll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.