Portfolio Optimization Associate at Personal Capital
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
The Portfolio Optimization Associate is responsible for all front-end preparation of client portfolios. This includes the review of legacy positions and creation of custom buildout strategies to minimize taxes and align each client’s portfolio with their model target. The role will also be responsible for quality control, which includes setting up internal systems to accommodate custom personalizations and ensure each portfolio is properly implemented. Additionally, there is opportunity to participate in numerous operational functions covering many aspects of wealth management for individuals and families.
Support for clients through Sales and Service Advisors, including: Creation of custom tax-sensitive implementation plans.Portfolio auditing:Setting up internal systems to accommodate personalizations and client preferences.Ensuring portfolios are properly implemented
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Competitive compensation, includes base salary and eligibility to participate in either an annual bonus program or sales incentive plan, as applicable. Base salary range provided below is a reasonable estimate and final base salary may differ based on the selected candidate’s education, training, experience, licensure requirements, travel requirements and geographic location.
Base Salary Range$ 50,800.00-81,400.00
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.