Planner / Buyer II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Planner/Buyer is responsible for the development and execution of the strategic end to end supply chain process in support of key customer and supplier engagements. This includes purchasing materials in support of AGS’ procurement and integration requirements, collaborating with Sales and S&OP to manage customer forecasts, ensuring timely and accurate demand planning.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide support and guidance on exceptions for transactional activities.
- Support supplier onboarding as needed.
- Address significant supplier delivery or quality issues.
- Supplier risk assessment.
- Support and/or lead resolution of quality issues.
- Implement strategies and programs to achieve inventory turns goals and implement continuous improvement projects.
- Develops target inventory levels and executes initiatives in support of company goals.
- Ability to work independently and manage assigned programs with little guidance.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain or operations and 5+ years of related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; demonstrated ability to produce reports for analysis and coordinate/conduct meetings.
- High degree of organization with ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully problem-solve while dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and set own work direction within the context of the position.
- Proven ability to effectively interact, influence and drive results cross-functionally.
- Proven experience driving continuous process improvement and cost savings required.
- Experience procuring using ERP/MRP in a manufacturing environment; Oracle preferred.
- CSCP and/or CPIM Certification is a plus
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)