Photography Coordinator at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve is looking for a Photography Account Manager to join the Partner Development - Photography Team. This team works closely with Evolve Photographer Partners and homeowners to coordinate professional photoshoots and property verifications of all Evolve listings.
In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact for the photographers in your region; responsible for handling photoshoot logistics as quickly as possible, while building strong relationships with our photographers. You’ll have the independence to make real-time decisions on photoshoot budgeting and negotiations, as well as navigating shoot issues and creating mutually beneficial resolutions for all of our stakeholders - teammates, homeowners, photographers and guests. This is a communication based role - all technical photography aspects are handled by our in-house Photo editing team.
What you’ll do
- Provide lightning-fast communication to photographers and Evolve homeowners to confirm shoot details
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams throughout the photography process to ensure our photographers and owners have the best experience possible
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to the photographers in your region
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our photographer partners
- Monitor and maintain photographer coverage in your region, ensuring we have high-quality photographers available in all markets
- Determine payment amount and negotiate shoot payments
- Promptly mitigate photo shoot issues with compassion and ease
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ years of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage many tasks at once in a fast paced environment
- You’re highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm for learning about the vacation rental industry and thriving in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- You have an eye for efficiency and a desire to better the team and process
While we are all currently working from home until at least September, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
For this role our pay rate is $19.23 - $21.15 per hour, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.