Photography Account Manager at Evolve Vacation Rental
We are looking for a Photography Account Manager to join the Partner Development - Photography Team. This team works closely with Evolve Photographer Partners and homeowners to coordinate professional photo shoots for all Evolve listings. In this role, you will be the main point of contact for the photographers in your region; responsible for handling photo shoot logistics as quickly as possible, while building strong relationships with our photographers. You will have the independence to make real-time decisions on photo shoot budgeting and negotiations, as well as navigating shoot issues and creating mutually beneficial resolutions for all of our stakeholders - teammates, homeowners, photographers and guests.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, where multitasking is your name and communication is your game - Photography Account Manager is the position for you!
What you will do
- Provide lightning fast communication to photographers and Evolve homeowners to confirm shoot details
- Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate photographers feedback and properties in order to make decisions about next steps in the activation process
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to the photographers in your region
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our photographer partners
- Monitor and maintain photographer coverage in your region, ensuring we have high quality photographers available in all markets
- Collaborate with our Photo Editing team to communicate and reinforce feedback given to Photographers regarding photo quality
- Determine payment amount and negotiate shoot payments
- Promptly mitigate photo shoot issues with compassion and ease
What makes you a great fit
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 Years of customer service
- Ability to manage several tasks at once without pause
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- Photography experience or interest a huge plus
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A results and data driven approach
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
- You have an eye for efficiency and a desire to better the team and process
- Enthusiasm for learning about the vacation rental industry and thriving in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.