We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About The Partnerships Team
Our Partnerships Managers are responsible for the achievement of commercial objectives in the assigned territory in alignment with Alto’s sales goals and business objectives. Your focus will be calling on primary care providers who prescribe a high volume of endocrinology and cardiology medications (including physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners), nurses, case managers/social workers, medical assistants, and benefits investigators to grow your territory's top-line market share, revenue, gross profit, and margins.
As a member of the Partnerships team, you will work closely with cross-functional internal partners, including provider success, marketing, operations teams. Your collaboration with the Alto marketing team will include providing feedback on current talk tracks and marketing materials appropriate for the patient demographic you represent while also delivering field-level insights into what resonates with our customers. Your work with operations and product will include a steady flow of feedback to inform our customer experience and our patient/provider product offerings.
Accelerate Your Career As You
- Partner with doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and practice administrators as an industry expert to introduce them to a better pharmacy experience.
- Identify, target and develop long lasting relationships with physicians and staff to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develop and aggressively implement a territory business plan to meet customer needs, exceed sales goals, and increase Alto share of market. Identifies new areas of growth and share expansion within the primary care community.
- Build strong relationships with your cross functional partners internally at Alto (marketing and provider success) to manage operational complexities, drive share growth and increase loyalty in key accounts.
- Become expert in Alto Pharmacy provider portal (AltoMD) and effectively communicate clinic value and successfully on-board clinics by executing staff training, implementation and follow-up in partnership with Provider Success team members.
- Leverage relationships with your local community thought leaders and manufacturer counterparts to establish a network of advocates throughout your geography.
- Demonstrate leadership among peers by consistent application and modeling of the appropriate compliance, behavior and conduct. Displays Alto’s values as a brand ambassador both in and outside the office.
A Bit About You:
- At least 5 years of provider facing [outside] healthcare sales experience.
- Experience selling to primary care practices who prescribe a high volume of endocrinology and cardiology medications in the past 2 years.
- Established, strong relationships with key decision makers at primary care clinics in designated geography, deftly handling objections to drive to a close.
- Experience using creative approaches to navigate ambiguity to drive new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and self sufficient manner.
- Demonstrable experience using strategic planning to target and grow key accounts in a consultative sales environment.
- Experience using a CRM to manage your prospecting pipeline.
- Superior selling skills honed in highly competitive markets
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience driving partnerships in a remote-first environment
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.