Partnership Reservation Coordinator at Travelers Haven
The Partnership Reservation Coordinator will be responsible for enabling the day to day operations of the Partnership (‘BU’). They will be the responsible for ensuring all client PAM assigned tasks are completed in SLX & THP and assist each PAM with tasks related to client arrival, departure, and sourcing.
- Improve accountability for results and accuracy amongst the RAMs & operations for arrivals and departures.
- Review all pictures of each apartment for discrepencies and lockboxs locations for accuracy.
- Support the BU’s ops manager with the completion of each RELO move in checklist.
- Prepare all relo client arrival instructions and verify thoroughly & send to PAM in a timely manner.
- Support PAMs in achieving their monthly close goal targets by completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Verify all client departure instructions are thorough & sent to PAM in a timely manner.
- Assist the BU’s ops manager and PAMS with sourcing.
- First point of contact for all service tickets or move in issues, flagging escalations for the BU’s ops manager. (this will come down the line as you are introduced to clients at pass off)
- Help Identify process bottlenecks & system redundancies
- Assist the BU’s ops manager with the relo market property list
- Assist the BU’sops manager with tracking and reporting
- Build relationship with clients to ensure trust and satisfaction that will lead to repeat business
- Communicate cross departmentally to ensure move-ins are executed seamlessly with our internal operations team
- Provide the client personal touches such as move in packages or dialogue about how their enjoying the housing experience provided.
- Work directly with the clients and occupants to make their stay as seamless as possible. This includes rapid issue resolution and personal follow up on all leases.
- Maintain consistent communication with client to ensure highest level of client satisfaction
- Introduce clients to THP, HE, and other services that differentiate Travelers Haven from the competition.
- Identify and nurture Key Clients, driving active unit growth month over month.
- Fostering teamwork
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong ability to plan & organize
- Ability to take Initiative
- Strong communication skills
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate degree with two years of professional experience in the corporate housing industry
- Minimum 1 year of service within operations