Partnership Manager at FIS
About the team
Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to create sales opportunities.
What you will be doing
• Recruits, develops and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines.
• Ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts.
• Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
• Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management.
• Works toward mutual goals, strategies and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance to senior leaders.
• Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
• Monitors programs to assess the sales impact of offered solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
• Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
What you bring:
Developing professional expertise in the field and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has established a working knowledge of company products and services.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivilent Expereince
Added bonus if you have:
1-2 years experience in payments industry
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$38,040-62,760
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.