SonderMind is hiring a Partnership Manager to support the growth and maintenance of our healthcare system partnerships in various SonderMind markets. We are searching for a strategic, dynamic, and relationship-driven individual to build trusted relationships with healthcare systems, medical practices, and other sites of care in a designated geographic region. In this position, you’ll use skills in relationship building, solving problems, and identifying and following through on strategic opportunities to advance Medical Behavioral Integration models with practice partners and ultimately facilitate more clients to access SonderMind care and improve outcomes.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with healthcare systems, medical practices, and other sites of care in designated geographic region
- Identify strategic opportunities to advance Medical Behavioral Integration (MBI) models with practice partners
- Learn and understand SonderMind’s strengths of service in order to strategize and grow market share
- Work with the Director of Healthcare System Partnerships and Partnership Development Representative (PDR) to develop account plans for key healthcare systems in designated geographic region
- Establish new enterprise healthcare system partnerships and local practice partnerships in your assigned geographic region
- Work hand-in-hand with Implementation Specialists, Clinical staff, and Care Coordination team to actively surface and solve problems
- Strategically deploy clinical & marketing materials to ensure SonderMind’s value proposition is clearly communicated
- Re-engage all current healthcare system partnerships in designated region
- Continued achievement of identified monthly active client goals in designated region
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in account management or business development
- 2+ years experience working with healthcare systems and knowledge of physician and healthcare operations
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Adaptability and Resilience
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a high growth company
- Experience making data-driven decisions
- Experience with a CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
This role can sit in the following cities: Denver, CO
Travel Requirements: Up to 25% of designated regional travel
Other duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay transparency - the starting salary for this role is $85,000
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.