Partnership Manager Specialist at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
What you will be doing
As a Partnership Manager Specialist, you will manage a portfolio of ISV’s with the goal of enhancing key account alliances and relationship programs designed to create referral opportunities for Worldpay. In order to expand our service to your key partners, you must be adept and knowledgeable in Worldpay from FIS's offerings, set strategic initiatives to help foster and grow the partnerships and increase overall revenue from these ISV relationships.
- Manages partnerships with ISV’s to develop solutions, programs, and strategies in order to create and produce sales opportunities.
- Defines mutual goals and objectives and builds awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the partnership.
- Provide financial analyses, leadership, long-range forecasting and analysis for your portfolio.
- Establish metrics to assess the sales impact in the marketplace and the overall success of the partnerships within your portfolio.
- Selects, develops and evaluate programs within each portfolio specific to each partner to help them increase their lead flow to Worldpay.
- Participates with management and other departments and peers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations effective achievement of objectives for each of your partners within your portfolio.
- Negotiate contract renewals with Partners to extend and grow the overall relationship.
- Present new products to Partners and effectively cross sell these products to increase overall Partner satisfaction and revenue.
- Meet with Partner virtually or on site to perform regularly scheduled Business Reviews.
- Develop relationship with Executive and C level contacts within Partner.
What you bring:
- Proven experience in channel sales or partner management
- Understanding and success of building ISV partnerships
- Background in a matrix organization
- Responsibility for a portfolio of business in excess of $25M in annual revenue
- Experience working with multiple teams to achieve a shared goal of Partner growth and satisfaction.
- Ability to travel
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in the payments industry
- Background in financial services or technology
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.