Partnership Manager II at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
About the team
We are a small team of highly specialized individuals that help to support one of the largest lines of business within FIS. Our organization is one of the few in the company that interact with almost every part of the business, helping you to gain insights into the company, while building new relationships. We have built this organization through teamwork and respect, and it is commonplace for you to interact with colleagues from other organizations on a frequent basis. With our team size, diverse company knowledge, and specialized roles, opportunity for growth and development are present. We work hard to ensure the success of those within our org.
What you will be doing
We act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of software developers that have chosen to utilize our credit card processing services within their software. Our primary focus is to help drive new business through marketing campaigns, new product offerings, and contract discussions. We also work hard to maintain the existing merchant base through effective escalation management, retention programs, and new product roll outs. Time management is key to this role as your schedule can be filled quickly reactive requests from your portfolio, or proactive initiatives that you have established to help generate new business. Interactions within your portfolio will become so consistent and frequent, that you will soon begin to anticipate your portfolios needs before they even voice them to you. Your ability to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of technology will play a major role in your success.
- Act as a main point of contact for a portfolio of software developers who utilize our credit card processing services
- Delegate and or manage escalations for merchants or members of your portfolio
- Generate new business through strategic sales conversations and lead entry
What you bring:
- Ability to work in an ever changing, fast-paced work environment with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, to be able to effectively work with internal and external teams
- Effective business communication facilitated through emails, phone calls, presentations and CRM systems
- Proficient follow up and follow through on requests or projects assigned to you
- Excellent critical thinking skills to be able to successfully navigate through unfamiliar scenarios.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$38,040 - 62,760. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.