Partnership Development Manager
Greater Denver Area
Ranked one of the 2019 Best Small Companies to Work For by Built In Colorado, AdAction Interactive is an industry leading mobile app performance advertising network.We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Partnership Development Manager to ensure AdAction activates top CPA partners and maximizes revenue from those accounts. A successful applicant will demonstrate an affinity for refining and translating raw data into actionable and creative lead generation from Tier 1 accounts, and day-to-day management of those campaigns.
The Partnership Development Manager must be someone who can prioritize their time and efforts around creating new revenue in the most efficient way possible while simultaneously constructing processes and best practices for the revenue channel.
- Sign and deliver IOs with increasing frequency and value month-over-month.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of CPA prospects.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship including on boarding, campaign setup and execution, and other growth activities.
- Monitor daily metrics, program performance and traffic quality to identify areas of improvement and growth.
- Translate client objectives into action items for the Ad Operations and Product teams.
- Maintain and improve internal intranet and CRM solutions.
- Develop long-standing customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management.
- Expedite invoicing process for CPA clients.
- Conduct competitive research for new and existing leads.
- Identify appropriate decision makers and set meetings to acquire new business.
- As needed, coordinate activities and resources between internal teams, including Account Management, Sales, Ad Operations, and Data.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3+ years experience working in internal or external sales (digital media sales, a plus)
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are a must.
- Preferred experience with digital media advertising or CPA lead generation.
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize workload.
- Reliable, consistent, accountable, and trustworthy.
- Solid computer skills, with knowledge of Salesforce.
- Data-driven and creative problem solver.
- Willingness to travel to meet w/ clients and attend industry shows.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile marketing space.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and up to 6% 401k matching. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Come learn and grow with the AdAction team!
Read Full Job Description