Partner Success Manager at RingCentral
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with extraordinary technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
Ready to join the most innovative Partner Program in the industry? RingCentral’s award-winning Partner Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people. Third parties like IHS Markit, Frost & Sullivan, and Aragon Research consistently list RingCentral among the best unified-communications-as-service platforms on the market. All we’re missing, is you!
The Partner Success Manager will have expertise in developing and maintaining positive relationships with channel partners and internal stakeholders to drive toward measurable goals. Through outstanding interpersonal skills, she/he will communicate and assist partners to implement and understand RingCentral process, policy, and approved operational and programmatic components. This person will also possess a proven understanding of utilizing systems and tools to build strong operational processes and efficiency for this new program. Project management and sales operations are at the core of this role.Must-Have:
- Develop and expand channel partner relationships to increase sales and market share while maintaining profitability from a sales and overall business standpoint.
- Document standard methodologies and updates sales operations to reflect efficient activities.
- Build and lead launch plans for new program improvements.
- Provide day-to-day support for partners to help them sell, RingCentral’s services via the Ignite Program.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and operational issues.
- Provide recommendations on marketing and enablement activities to align with company strategy and critical metric objectives.
- Recommend collateral needed to improve partner development based on conversations with partners.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for Partners.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- 5-7 years working with IT Distribution and channel partners
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BA / BS or equivalent education and proven experience
- Proficient in creating and speaking to analytical and KPI reporting
- Strong organizational skills
- Centrally located in Centennial just south of the Denver Tech Center between Dry Creek & County Line on I-25
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.