Partner Strategy Manager at LogRhythm
Partner Strategy Specialist
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is currently recruiting for a Partner Strategy Specialist whose responsibilities will include working within the sales team to promote and sell network security products within a select group of Channel Partners.
The Partner Strategy Specialist is responsible for supporting assigned LogRhythm partners and will be responsible for training, follow-up, event support, and the forecasting of their assigned partners.
The Partner Strategy Specialist will work closely with the Channel Leadership team to ensure territory quota attainment, in addition to joining with the sales and field marketing teams in their respective territories. Success in this position will be measured by: meeting successful KPI’s, sales conversions, and account growth with the assigned partners. The Partner Strategy Specialist will keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and the competitive posture of the company, as well as prepare activity and forecast reports as requested with the outside Channel Sales teams.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Support partners efforts of selling LogRhythm including: training guidance, event support, and lead generation
- Assist with tracking sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive partners’ revenue generation activities
- Support the Channel Sales team with recruitment and development of Partners based on partner strategic fit
- Strive towards the quota attainment and growth/development of partners aligned with field channel sales managers
- Assist Channel Sales team with: product information, opportunity management, and customer calls
- Partner with Channel Sales Managers & Technical Alliances to generate new business and increase current business through the specified partners
- Support the Channel Sales team to develop a Business Plan, enter into our PRM, and review periodically with partners
- Create and maintain channel sales presentations
- Review new channel partner applications with channel management
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on managed services partners
- Be knowledgeable of LogRhythm products, services, and internal sales tools and methodologies
- Work with the Channel Marketing team to drive marketing programs with key partners and ensure that activities tie back to a successful ROI
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by leadership
- Minimum of One (1) year experience in Inside Sales or channel logistics required or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills required
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.