Partner Strategy Manager at LogRhythm
Partner Strategy Manager
Location: Austin, TX
The Partner Strategy Manager is responsible for supporting assigned LogRhythm partners and will be responsible for: training, follow-up, event support, and the forecasting of their assigned partners.
The Partner Strategy Manager will work closely with the Channel Leadership team to ensure territory quota attainment, in addition to joining with the sales and field marketing teams in their respective territories. Success in this position will be measured by: meeting successful KPI’s, sales conversions, and account growth with the assigned partners. The CPA will keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and the competitive posture of the company, as well as prepare activity and forecast reports as requested with the outside Channel Sales teams.
- Support partners efforts of selling LogRhythm including: training guidance, event support, and lead generation
- Assist with tracking sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive partners’ revenue generation activities
- Support the Channel Sales team with recruitment and development of Partners based on partner strategic fit
- Strive towards the quota attainment and growth/development of partners aligned with field channel sales managers
- Assist Channel Sales team with: product information, opportunity management, and customer calls
- Partner with Channel Sales Managers & Technical Alliances to generate new business and increase current business through the specified partners
- Support the Channel Sales team to develop a Business Plan, enter into our PRM, and review periodically with partners
- Create and maintain channel sales presentations
- Review new channel partner applications with channel management
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on managed services partners
- Be knowledgeable of LogRhythm products, services, and internal sales tools and methodologies
- Work with the Channel Marketing team to drive marketing programs with key partners and ensure that activities tie back to a successful ROI
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by leadership
- Minimum of One (1) year experience in Inside Sales or channel logistics required or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills required
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $73-85k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.