Partner Specialist at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
As a Partner Specialist, you will function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as the link between sales team and different counterparts and may need to join customer and supplier visits
- Research and disseminate information on potential customers, supplier related activities, cost and schedule of designated project with local team
- Evaluate opportunities, develop penetration plan and provide direction to Arrow teams
- Identify pipeline potential strategic Global OEM customers for incremental business beyond design transfers
- Leverage on design transfer and work with suppliers in Asia for incremental business beyond design transfers
- Create and drive strategy for the transfer of associated materials and liabilities
- Drive and coordinate transfer quoting
- On-going training for Arrow teams on how to manage global transfer
- Develop, coordinate and follow up strategies for smooth transitions
- May manage customer quotes activities in line with customer specific strategies, quoting processes, and order management.
What We Are Looking For
- Would like to have a 4-year degree and 3-5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to multitask between different systems
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401k, With Matching Contributions
• Paid Time Off
• Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
• Growth Opportunities
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
• And more!
contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)