Partner Specialist at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
As a Partner Specialist, you will function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow. You will be responsible for sales excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base
- Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling
- Working with internal and external resources to provide customer service
- Facilitate work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, and troubleshooting other customer problems
- Sell and drive solutions selling within the approved account level strategy
- Responsible for on-going sales support activities for the order to invoice process
- As owner of the overall customer quote to order sales objectives, set strategy for the quote process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations and negotiate pricing and quote mark up
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For
- 4-year degree and 3-5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to multitask between different systems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Desire to learn
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)