Partner Sales Manager, North Central at Druva
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The ideal candidate has knowledge and experience in areas like data protection, enterprise virtualization, data storage, and/or cloud means that you can bring a unique value proposition to Druva’s current and prospective channel community. You have a strong ability to communicate and build relationships with a diverse range of personnel including sales, product management, marketing, service delivery, support teams, and senior management within a channel partner. You will be responsible for achieving sales bookings, partner recruitment & enablement objectives in the North Central United States region. This role wins, maintains and expands relationships with partners, as well as driving revenue and market share growth in line with company expectations.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel within partners
- Meets assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives
- Proactively leads joint partner planning – defining mutual KPI’s, financial targets, milestones for achieving established goals
- Leads solution development efforts which best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Druva and partner personnel
- Collaborates with Druva technology alliance partners like AWS, VMware, Nutanix
- Drive adoption of Druva programs amongst assigned partners / territory
- Recruits new qualified partners
- Intrinsically motivated, coachable, thrives in team performance
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Creative thinker, look for new opportunities & ways to increase value of partnership
- Successful experience driving value disruptive change within customers
- Scalable with more responsibilities as the company grows