Why Red Canary
At Red Canary we are on a mission to improve information security—not just for our customers, but for the entire security community. We do this every day by empowering security teams to quickly identify and shut down attacks that have bypassed traditional security technology. Through our unique combination of MDR software and 24x7 expert threat investigation services, Red Canary is an extension of our customer’s security team, we are their security ally.
The Red Canary + Microsoft team is focused on innovating within the Microsoft ecosystem to build product offerings that attract customers and improve security outcomes. We do this by relentlessly pursuing the most challenging information security problems, defining and prioritizing solutions, and overseeing delivery of these solutions as products in the Red Canary portfolio.
Why You Matter
As the Go-To-Market (GTM) Partner Manager for Microsoft, you support the improvement and expansion of our GTM partner program by engaging with Microsoft and Microsoft MSPs through business development, sales, and marketing activities. In doing so, you work alongside our sales teams and cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, product management, and executive leadership.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand, document, organize, prioritize, and address ideas that will help Microsoft field sales teams sell more Red Canary products
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy and work within the business development team to execute a GTM Play for MSPs.
- Contribute to product management as a voice of Microsoft sales teams and their CSP partners.
- Work closely with Marketing to define, validate, and build enablement materials
- Deliver partner training and enablement activities to improve the quality of sales motions as measured by improved conversion rates and ARR generated from partner-sourced leads.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience as a B2B sales and business development professional.
- 3+ years in B2B information security; managed detection and response, endpoint detection and response, and/or security operations.
- Ability to incorporate excellent analytical and communication skills with solid business acumen.
- Experienced in working across sales, customer success, marketing, and customer operations teams to achieve shared revenue goals.
- A connector at heart, a natural leader with the desire to help others achieve their goals through mutual alignment and trust.
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description